SPORTS AND CULTURE
- Between 2001-2010 we were the proud sponsor of the Mongolian Baseball Association (MBA), where trainer’s salary, baseball equipment and all expenses for participation in the competitions were provided. In 2001 and 2005 T. Enkhboldsodon acted as the President of the Mongolian Baseball Association and during his tenure 5-6 baseball clubs were opened in Ulaanbaatar and in the countryside. In addition, MBA became a full member of the World and Asian baseball associations. Sportsmen who successfully participated in big scale competitions were send to Japan for training every 2 years and starting 2006 introduced grading among sportsmen in this category.
- Between 2006-2014 we were the proud sponsor of the top team of the Mongolian Kickboxing Association. We provided them with a training facility and covered all other expenses for the teams travel. In total there are over 100 members of the association, ranging from 12-35 years of age. The top team often joins international competitions and championships, with the last two held in Thailand and Ukraine, earning them total of 3 gold, 2 silver and 5 bronze medals.
- Fully sponsored the Mongolian comedy movie named “Pomogite Nam-1”- “Help us-1”.
- Chono Finance NBFI acted as a general sponsor for the Mongolian feature movie named “Red Coat’ written by best author B. Shuudertsetseg.
- Sponsored the publication of audio book named “Snow flake” by B. Shuudertsetseg.
- Participated as a general sponsor for the 4th Basketball Tournament called “Gidromet-2014” which is organized as a tradition in St. Petersburg of Russia among students of the Water and Meteorological Institute which was organized in Ulaanbaatar this time.